Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Getting Started

Well, I'm new to this whole blogging phenomenon. I figured I better jump on the band wagon and see where this takes me. I look forward to sharing my thoughts, fears, struggles, triumphs, mess ups, and who knows what else. I'm sure there will be lots to share as a father, husband, friend, police officer, pastor, follower of Christ, etc. Hopefully what I share will inspire you, encourage you and even make you mad!

I wish you all a very happy thanksgiving. Keep your military and civil first responders in your thoughts and prayers....many will be working and away from family during the holidays. Don't feel sorry for us. Thank God for us. It is a privilege to stand in the gap for you.

3 comments:

Jade said...

i was wondering when you were going to start a blog!

Lynn Floyd said...

Better late than never! Back in the Travis Baptist days I was always up on the latest trends and computer stuff. Technology has certainly passed me up. I hardly even know what an IPOD is! Have a happy thanksgiving. Tell your family I said hello.

Having It All said...

Glad you have a blog! Get ta postin', boy! :) Can I link to yours?